At Kentuckiana Auto & Truck Supply we are Dedicated to Excellence which means we are focused on providing excellent customer service. We want your entire experience with us to be stress-free. In order to be transparent about how we handle returns, our policies are outlined below. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parts must be in the original manufacturer packaging.
- Parts must not be tried, used, installed or disassembled.
- Sealed packages may not be opened.
- Manufacturer packaging must be in-tact, undamaged and unaltered.
- Parts must not be damaged due to incorrect installation.
- Returns must not have missing parts, hardware or instructions.
- Parts must be in original condition (no alterations, painting/sanding or worked on in any way).
- Invoice from Kentuckiana Auto & Truck Supply must be included with return.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer unless an incorrect part was shipped from our warehouse.
- Returns must be completed within 30 days.
- Returns are not allowed on special order, electrical or any HAZMAT items.
- Returned parts may incur a 15% handling charge.
- Any labor charges incurred by the customer in relation to a returned part will not be refunded.
Upon receipt of your return, we will inspect the product to ensure it is resalable condition. We reserve the right to refuse refunds for any returns not meeting the above criteria. Once your return has been processed and deemed eligible for refund, we will expediently process your return. Your refund will be applied in the same manner we received payment. It may take a few days for financial institutions to display a credit to your account.
Some parts offered for sale on our site have a “core charge” associated with the purchase of the item. This is a refundable charge applied by the manufacturer to encourage customers to return the replaced part to the vendor from which it was purchased. Returned cores must be same-manufacturer parts. Customers are responsible for all shipping costs incurred to return a core. For a core return to be accepted and refund processed the core must be:
- Drained of all fluids,
- Securely wrapped in plastic and sealed,
- Returned in the original manufacturer undamaged packaging used for the original shipment, and
- Labeled and ensure undamaged and readable original manufacturer labels are on packaging.